Final Grades Due at 8:00AM Friday, June 22, 2018!
- Be sure to update your post columns and to submit your grades correctly by the deadline.
- Be sure to read and follow the distributed grading Instructions.
- Be sure to give each student a QT4 grade and a Final course grade (as explained in the instructions). Remember that you can give a student an NG or NC grade if they’ve arrived late in the quarter or year.
- Mentors. If you have a mentor, please be sure to give them a QT4 and Final grade.
- Please double check that all your students have a Capstone grade of P or F. Capstone is graded in the gradebook class that begins with Capstone, not in iBlock.
Complete Final Grading Schedule:
- Friday, June 22nd @ 8am – QT4 grades due
- Friday, June 22nd @8:30am – QT4 grade audits (and E procedure) run
- Time permitting, a brief final grade editing window will be opened Friday after the E procedure is complete. I will send an email about this on Friday, June 22nd.
If you have any questions about, or problems with, submitting your grades please let me know ASAP.